Not all insurance is created equal.
Regardless of whether your home was built in a factory or at a construction site, it is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make. It’s the place you call home and important to make sure you are properly insured against loss.
When looking for a policy to cover your mobile or manufactured home, it may be tempting to turn to some of the larger name insurance companies; but, our clients tell us, time and time again, these insurers don’t fully understand the different needs of a mobile and/or manufactured home insurance policy. There are a unique set of risks associated with mobile home insurance policies compared to those associated with traditional site-built homes. Because these homes are designed and built differently they need a special insurance policy that assumes the added risks that come with a home not built on site.
Fortunately, we are here to help you navigate the process. Our agents make finding the right insurance easier by shopping and comparing quotes, from our partners, for you. Not only do we shop for you, but we present your coverage options in plain English and clarify the fine print to be sure you know EXACTLY what you are getting. We understand no two situations are alike and work hard to ensure clients understand and select coverage which best meets their needs!
- Does your current policy provide coverage against natural disasters?
- Does your current policy provide coverage against damage caused by bursting pipes, hail, windstorms, theft, vandalism or falling objects?
- Does your current policy provide coverage for tie down anchoring systems?
- Are the high value items in your home insured?
- Does your current policy provide coverage for loss related expenses such as emergency services, debris removal, food spoilage or landscaping?
- Will your insurance policy pay for claims on a replacement value basis?