The National Mobile Home Insurance Company’s sole mission is to provide mobile home owners the best property and casualty insurance coverage options at the lowest possible cost.
The Company was founded by manufactured housing and insurance industry veterans after recognizing a gap in the property and casualty insurance market. Mobile home insurance has long been considered a “specialty” product, relegating it a secondary or tertiary product for most agencies. A typical insurance agency will focus on selling multiple lines of coverage: life, homeowners, automobile, renters, etc. This model leaves many mobile home owners with property and casualty coverage which does not suit their individual needs. For this reason, we focus 100% of our time and efforts on selling property and casualty insurance exclusively to mobile home owners.
What Makes Us Unique:
- Being an independent agency allows us to provide clients a wide range of coverage options.
- Partnered with only the best specialty insurance carriers, who maintain at minimum an “Excellent” rating from A.M. Best.
- Buying insurance online can be a confusing and frustrating experience. Our job is to understand the individual needs of our clients and walk them through various coverage options, allowing them to make informed decisions on the type(s) of coverage which best suit their needs.
- Large enough to provide top of the line customer service, but small enough our clients never feel they are calling into a call center.
- We exclusively sell property and casualty insurance to owners of mobile/manufactured homes.
- Regardless of whether a prospective client purchases coverage through our agency, we are happy to take the time to thoroughly analyze their situation and educate them on every possible option.